Join Our Team - Employment Opportunities
At Signature Smiles Dental, we believe in the power of teamwork. Our journey all started with our owner’s vision of making patient care the center of the practice.
Take a look at our career opportunities to see how we can help advance your path in dental health care.
Interested applicants should submit a completed application, cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax it to (603) 899-2424.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to excellence through diversity. Signature Smiles Dental does not unlawfully discriminate in employment, and no information contained on an application is used for the purpose of limiting or excusing any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law.
Click application link to download the application for employment: Employment-Application.docx
Available Employment Opportunities
Full-Time Sterilization Assistant Wanted for Private General Dentistry Practice in Rindge NH
This is an entry level position with the potential for growth. If you are hardworking, kind, committed to excellence and desire a wonderful career in an office where patients and the team come first, this position is for you! No experience is necessary for the right candidate.
Our dental office is looking for someone with a strong work ethic who genuinely cares about people and wants to be a long-term contributing member to our team. We believe that taking excellent care of our team allows them to best provide exceptional care to others. We operate as a supportive, united team and enjoy our time with our patients and each other. We are committed to helping each team member grow and improve to further our mission to provide the best possible dentistry in a state of the art facility to patients who choose life-long oral health.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred). Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Kind, compassionate and patient
- Detail oriented and supportive team player
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance
- Energetic and outgoing
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversees sterilization area according to OSHA, CDC, ADA and NH healthcare standards and regulations.
- Follows office sterilization procedures and maintains required documentation.
- Disinfects treatment rooms according to all regulations.
- Sets up treatment rooms for planned dental procedures and cleans dental unit for timely turnover.
- Provides routine maintenance for water lines, traps and all other necessary equipment
- Cross-training with all areas of the office and provide back-up for employee absences
- Performs any other duties, as required.
Pay: Negotiable, commensurate with experience.
- Paid time off (Vacations and Holidays)
- 401K with employer matching
- Additional benefits determined upon hiring
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm (1 hour unpaid lunch)
- Tuesday 7:30am – 6: 30pm (1 hour unpaid lunch)
- Friday 7:30am – 12:30pm
Don’t see the right job opportunity for you right now? Submit your application and resume to us and we’ll keep them on file. We’ll reach out to you in the future if an opportunity arises that meets your skills and interests.